Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!

Today, Sunday, is the last day of Spring Break and the day that I finally get to go back to MSU and see all my friends!! I'm so happy to finally be back! I love my family and friends back home and everything, but MSU is really the place where I'm happiest.

Today was the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Corktown in Downtown Detroit. It's my favorite parade of all that my high school does. It was weird being on the outside looking in this time, though. I got to see all the other bands that we never get to see because we're marching. Some of them were really good, but most of them were pretty terrible. It's hard to go back to high school marching bands after being in the Spartan Marching Band. I just have a higher standard of everything now. Haha. It was also Kaitie's last St. Patty's Day Parade. But, she's not at all torn up about it. Apparently, she can't wait to get out of there. lol. The parade was freezing, so we left right after they got done.

After we got home from the parade, I started packing my stuff to go back to school. I only had like another hour and a half before Danielle and her mom were there to take us back. I had to do some payroll stuff and doctor stuff too, so that took up a lot of my time. I was rushed to pack, but I thought I had everything. Boy, was I wrong. I had everything except my keys...which were in my mother's purse. I discovered this in Brighton though, so my mom will be mailing them tomorrow.

We got back around 7:45pm. So, I quickly unpacked all my stuff and then met Jonathan in the caf for dinner before walking over to Kappa. We had officer elections in Kappa today! It was all very exciting to pick our leadership for next year. Here's who got what: Pres=Amy, VP=Terry, Rec Sec=Nicole, Cor Sec=Becky, Treasurer=Tony, Parliamentarian=Ben, and Historian=Bryan. How exciting that there are FOUR Tenors in office next year!! I think everyone is going to do amazing in their respective offices. I already can't wait for next year!

After Kappa I had to go to the library to write a paper for WRA. I was there until around 2:00am. I got it done. I think it's actually pretty good for starting it yesterday at 4:30am. Haha. I don't know why I didn't do any work during break. Lack of motivation I guess. Whatev, it's done now and that's really all that matters, now I just have to get up and turn it in by 8am. Ugh.

Tomorrow should be fun. I get to see people that I haven't seen for a week! I have class from 8-9:50am. Then I'm probably gonna meet Justin for lunch in the Union (or the Landon caf since I'm trying to cut back on the grease haha). I really have a lot of math work to catch up on so I'm probably gonna work on that until 4:10pm rolls around. At that point I will go to math class, in which I will give Vicky my money for my t-shirt to give to Krak. When Math is over I have to head straight over to Noodles for the KKPsi fundraiser with Justin. Then I believe I'm eating dinner with Kate and Kristin at 8pm, that will be fun (except for the hearing all about Spring Break part, that's gonna suck). Then I have to work from 8:30pm to close in Wilson. Busy day.

Well, since I have to shower tomorrow before I go to class, I'm gonna go to bed. I mean, it's already 3:24am and I have to get up at 6:30am in order to cleanse myself. So, good night!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment