Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break Sucks

You'd think that I'd be blogging every day since I have no plans for Spring Break. Guess not. I have decided that I hate Spring Break. It's only Wednesday and I have already exhausted my "Spring Break Fund" and done every activity there is to do in the Wayne/Westland area. Home is so incredibly boring. But I'll tell you what I've done anyway.

FRIDAY: I didn't really do anything on Friday. We got home around 9:00pm. I took Kaitie to Kroger to get some clothing dye and that's about it.

SATURDAY: I stayed in my pajamas until about 9:30pm. Then I showered and crashed a Sweet 16 party. Then I stole some of the guests and went to Red Apple. We were almost kicked out of Red Apple for being too loud. Whatev, they'd never kick us out. Without us, they have no business. We didn't get home until about 1:30am.

SUNDAY: I went to see "Alice in Wonderland" with Meghan and we met up with Josh and Jamie. I didn't really like it. It was okay, but I wouldn't pay any more money to see it. After that, Meghan and I drove around for a little and then we picked up Deanna, Danielle, and Amber. We attempted to go see another movie, but nothing good was playing. We ended up at (you guessed it) Red Apple. We stayed there for about an hour and a half and then went home because the "little ones" had school. I think I got home around 9 or 10pm.

MONDAY: I slept in really late. Probably around 4:00pm is when I got out of bed. Then Kaitie and I went to the mall to look for some jeans for me. We were unsuccessful. We were gonna go to CiCi's but decided against it because no one else could go. We got home around 7:30pm.

TUESDAY: I slept in until 3:00pm. Then just chilled for awhile. Doug, Kaitie, and I were gonna go to CiCi's but it was closed when we got there. So we picked up Mark, stopped at the Westland Library to get "West Side Story", and then went to Blue Roof. Right when we were leaving Blue Roof, Danielle texted Kaitie asking to hang out. So, we picked her up and then went to Walmart. There we played a 2 hour game of Hide'n'Seek. It was so fun! Then we had to drive Doug home to Southfield. We were gonna watch a movie there but my mom freaked out about Kaitie being out late on a school night. So, we left and were home by around 2:00am.

WEDNESDAY (aka Today): I woke up at 1:00pm today, the earliest I've gotten up all break. I watched "West Side Story" and then decided to go to the Wayne Library to get "CATS". I had to pick Kaitie up from full orchestra rehearsal at 3:30pm, so I just went there after the library. When I got back, I put in "CATS". But then I had to take my dad to drop off his truck at my mom's work so they could go to the World War II museum. After that, Kaitie and I went to look for prom dresses for her. We got back around 7:30pm. We finished watching "CATS" and then put in "Daybreakers". I did not watch all of that because I don't do scary movies. Then we watched a episode of "16 and Pregnant". Kaitie went to bed after that, so I watched "Parenthood". Now here I am. Blogging at 1:28am. I'm so lame.

Tomorrow is looking good though. Okay, so I have to do a bunch of school work during the day, but after that's done and Mark get's off work, we are totally going to BDubs and then the Looney Baker. I'm excited, it's going to be the highlight of my week. Haha. But, actually before Mark and after school stuff, I'm going up to my high school to visit with some teachers and sit in on marching band rehearsal. It sounds lame, but I can't wait to roll up in my Michigan State Band jacket and show everyone that I'm part of the best band in the land. I hope some of the marching band kids are going to State next year. It'd be cool to not be the only one from Wayne Memorial in the Spartan Marching Band.

I hate going on Facebook and Twitter and seeing everyone's posts about how much fun they're having in some fun place. "I'm in warm weather!" and "(fill in the blank) is so much fun!" are filling up my news feed and tweet deck. I'm so jealous! But, at the same time, I get to relax at home and not have to worry (that much) about expenses. Plus, I get to see my old friends from high school! So that's good.

I keep getting sidetracked and distracted, so I'm gonna end this entry now.

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment