Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No Time For Liiiifffee!!

I have had very little time for anything recently. Either that or very little motivation. Same same, right?

So, Ryan stayed with me for a couple days. He came up with me and my dad on Monday night and his mom picked him up tonight (Wednesday) around 9:00pm-ish. Monday night was fun. We got there and then talked for a little bit. Tuesday I had class, but after we went to Meijer to buy him some socks (he forgot them) and stock up on goodies. I nearly busted my stitches open from laughing so hard! Then I had band after which Justin came over to watch "Parenthood" with us. We stayed up talking for awhile and then just fell asleep. Today I had class at 8:00am and then I had to work from 10:30-3:30pm. But I skipped Math so we could hang out. Ryan, Zack, and I hung out in my room for an hour or so and then we went on a mini-tour of campus. We ended the tour at the Union where we met up with the rest of the Tenors and Mellos. We stayed for a couple hours but then had to go because of Zack's fencing and Ryan's mother's arrival.

As much as I thought I would LOVE Ryan staying here, it was a kind of stressful situation. I had to reschedule everything I had planned already and then I was worrying if he was lonely or bored while I was away. I also felt really guilty that I had to go to class and work while he just sat in my room. And don't even get me started on the introduction of my "State friends" to my "home friend". That was so awkward and stressful. I thought I would love him to meet my new friends, but I now find myself wanting to keep these lives separate. This deeply saddens me because they are two HUGE parts of my life and happiness. But, what can I do? I'll just have to be "separately happy", I guess.

Oh. My. Gosh. I am so excited about band now! We are playing challenging music and I LOVE IT! I can't wait for this concert. I can't wait for our next rehearsal, actually. I love that band is the highlight of my day/week again. It doesn't hurt that I get to see people I wouldn't ordinarily see either. Actually, I think it's a combination of both the music and the people. [OH! HOLD ON! MY FAVORITE PART OF "ELLEN DEGENERES: HERE AND NOW" IS ON! Hahahahaha, okay it's over.] But, yeah, I love band again. :)

I worked the Green Cuisine in Holden today. I never want to do anything other than that again! I love it out there! I get to be with the people, but not every single one of them. And Diane is super nice. Plus, I'm actually really good at making the wraps. I'd rather make salads and wraps for 5 hours than serve for 5 hours.

Ooh, girl! This sunshine is really doing me good! I've been really happy and in a great mood since the sun has been out. Thank you, Motha Natcha!

I think that's all I really have to say right now. Catch y'all on the flip side!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment