Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ghetto Superstar!

That is what you are! Haha, this title has nothing to do with my day except for the fact that I'm listening to it right now.

Today was a pretty amazing day! I woke up from a little slumber party with Amy and Chrissy around 12:45pm. That was a good decision;l I love sleeping in. Then I went back to my room and discovered that I passed my ChaCha test and can now start actively earning money. Then I had Third Degree for Kappa Kappa Psi. And after all that was over I went to Justin's room to watch Lilo and Stitch with him and Hannah. Doesn't that sound great? I mean, really.

I also found out that I'll be able to take PSY 101 this semester and drop my HB classes! I'm both excited and annoyed about this. I've taken this class in high school already, but I'm getting closer to the better psych classes. Whatev, I can deal. It kinda sucks that it's so far away though. Oh well, yay for Psychology!

So, Third Degree was pretty terrific. It was so cool to see brothers from every chapter in Michigan (and some from other states) showing their support for us. I can't wait to really start getting involved in the chapter! After the degree we went to Harrison Roadhouse for dinner. That was fun too Everything was just so great! Oh, and I have the best Big EVER. She gave me 51 Nerf gun bullets(!)....and a little paddle, a cute keychain, and a sweet t-shirt. Also, Rachelle's just straight up great. :)

Tomorrow should be mostly chill. I have WRA from 8:00 to 9:50am which is kinda gross. But, I really like the Dr.V, so I think I'll make it. Then I'm meeting Justin in the Union for lunch at noon. Then it's nap/maybe-a-little-studying time until Math at 4:10-5:30pm. After that, I'm done. Maybe I'll make dinner plans with Jonathan; I kinda miss him even though I saw him all day today and yesterday. Or maybe Zack as I haven't seen him in so long and that's just not right.

Well, I like blogging, but at this point in time I just like sleeping so much more. So, good night!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment