Saturday, January 23, 2010

....in the Union

Today was a pretty easy day for me. I woke up at 1:00pm to go to the Psychology Building to see an adviser. I was told that I have to take PSY 101 for basically the third time, as I've taken Psych and AP Psych in high school. Whatev, at least I know I'll pass it. I also discovered that there is very good chance that I'll still be stuck with these HB couses and not PSY 101. This saddens me because it's like wasting money on classes I won't need. But they count as my electives, so there's a bright side I guess.

After the Psych Building, I went over to the Union to get some delish pizza and to do some studying and research on careers in the field of Psychology. I studied and researched for about 2 hours before Keine and Michal showed up. Then it was pretty much just Facebook and some Psych planning from then on. Eventually Kristin joined us as well. It was boring, yet fun. I know that doesn't make sense, but when you're with people like those three...yeah. We ended up staying in the Union until 11:30pm. So, I was in the Union today for a total of 8.5 hours. I mean, I don't have a problem with that, I kind of like studying in the Union. It makes me feel so collegiate. It also has delish food readily available at any time I want, so that's a plus.

On my way hone from the Union I was almost attacked by a possum. This is what happened: I was walking right by Kellogg and there it was, a possum, just staring at me, like 3 feet away. I was so scared and I literally screamed "Holy fuck!!" and ran the other way. It was crazy.

Upon arriving at my room, I told Danielle the possum story (naturally). Then I decided that I need to wear some jeans that DON'T flood to MER for Kappa tomorrow, which meant I needed to do laundry. And Danielle decided that since I'll be up doing laundry, she could have her new "man", Kyle, over for a while. Well, it's currently 4:20am and Kyle is still here. He's staying the night now because it is so late. Ugh. What am I gonna do when I have to take a shower in the morning? That'll be awkward. Oh well, I guess he's gonna find out early on that I snore.

Tomorrow, or in 5 hours, I am going to MER for KKPsi. I'm really excited to learn more about our fraternity's history and traditions and what we're all about. Then when we get back from that, we have our final exam. I'm a little nervous about that, but I made some sickass flashcards to study with on the ride home with Chrissy and Jonathan. Yay Kappa!!

Well, I should really get some sleep so I can be ready to learn and show all I've learned tomorrow. Ew, only 4 hours of sleep. I guess I can always catch up on sleep on Sunday. Good night!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment