Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick Day

I'm sick. So sick, that I did not go to class today. I slept until 1:30pm, which is actually not very late for me, but it was about 14 hours. Then I watched Grey's and Private Practice from last week and went back to sleep for an hour. When I woke up, I felt a lot better and decided to take a shower. Sleep and a shower were like a miracle drug! I was healed for the most part and could attend PRIDE with Justin. But when I got back to my room after PRIDE, I felt not so great. Not totally unhealthy, but not completely healthy. I guess I'll just take some Ibuprofen and load up on the Vitamin C and Water.

We talked about Lady Gaga as a LGBTA icon today in PRIDE. Did you know Gaga is bisexual? I had no idea, but I guess it's a big deal. Did you know that Channing Tatum is bisexual?! I really had no idea about that one either! I was very upset; he's also married so there's more to be upset about. But anyway, I think Gaga is a great LGBTA icon! She's always out there talking about Gay rights and advocating and all that. She's great.

I'm finally hanging out with Jess tomorrow! We're having a movie night at her apt. It's gonna be so much fun! It would be more fun if Zack could join us, but he has to go home and help his mom out. Leave it to Zack to be the good son. Danielle may be joining us though. I mean, three's company, right? Whatev, it'll be fun nonetheless.

Tomorrow I have so much catching up to do. I have to read 3 chapters of Psych and write a paper. I totally forgot about the paper until just now. Shit. Oh well, guess I won't be sleeping in very late tomorrow.

I have my very first meeting for Kappa Kappa Psi as an active member on Sunday! I'm excited to finally be allowed to go to a meeting and not have to get kicked out because we're not actives yet. I also may have dinner plans before that. We'll see how that goes.

Is it bad that I can't go one day without seeing/communicating with my friends? I just felt incomplete today without doing so. I don't like it. I don't want to ever go a day without my friends. I just love them too much. Well, maybe not TOO much, I don't think that's possible. But, a lot. Haha, sorry. I just had to put that out there.

I should really get started on this Psych reading, but I'm probably just going to go to bed. I'll do it tomorrow. Haha. Good night, everyone!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment