Monday, January 25, 2010

PGDub (Pretty Great Week)

Today was a pretty good day. My WRA class was entertaining as usual. I discovered that Dr.V is a crackhead and smokes pot while grading papers, so that's good. I went home and did some ChaCha for an hour before I met up with Justin at the Union for our lunch date. Then I bought my Psychology book and access code so I can finally start working on the shit I need to have done by next Monday. After that, I went to Dem to help out with the uniforms. I had some time to kill when that was done so I sat in Symphony Orchestra rehearsal with Amy. They were so amazing! I'm definitely planning on going to one of their concerts. After leaving the amazing musical experience I was having, I went to math class and totally aced a quiz. I came home to find Danielle fast asleep on the futon...and apparently very ill. I left her to sleep and went to dinner with Jonathan. It was brief but fun. After laughing so hard that I cried, I went back to my room to do some more ChaCha. Then I had a quick study sesh with Justin after which we went to late night in Landon and had some delish deserts. And now I am at the library learning about psychology and listening to some old band songs I played in high school. It was a great day, no drama, no stress about hdub (though I have so much), no nothin'.

I'm kind of excited for tomorrow. I have my fave class and then I have Psych an hour later. After my classes are over I'm going to a late lunch with Zack. We really need to catch up as he's only just now discovered that I changed my major and that's kind of old news. Hopefully we'll be hanging out more this week. Possibly lunch with two of our friends and hopefully going to see Michal in Reefer Madness this weekend. Anyway, I also have campus band tomorrow night! All this classical music tonight has got me just itching to play some sax. Then after band Jonathan and I are supposed to be going to late night with Kate. I like hanging out with Kate away from all the other Tenors, not that I don't love the other Tenors. It's just more personal. But yeah, that's my day tomorrow. Should be a good one too.

Well, I should probably be rested for this great day tomorrow. Good night, friends!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment