Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh, Walt Disney, You're a Genius

I absolutely love Disney movies!! Not the new ones with actual people or computer generated characters, but the classic Disney movies like Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. I mean, I do like some of the new Disney movies, like I love Ratatouille and Up. But, they're just not the same as the others. Plus, the older ones all had at least three songs in them and they were pretty much THE best.

The reason I'm blogging about this is because I just finished watching Mulan with two of my good friends, Justin and Keine. I also received about 10 Disney movies from my cousin for Christmas. Then I went to some thrift stores and eventually picked up 10 more. I have almost become obsessed with finding every classic Disney movie, it may be unhealthy.

Disney movies just take me back to a time when I was younger and everything was easy and there were no big problems or decisions to face. I was always happy back then. Also, the songs are freaking FANTASTIC!! I can almost guarantee that every student at this great university can sing the words to "Hakunah Matata" or "A Whole New World". Disney movies can really just bring people together. It's kind of amazing.

I recommend watching these movies:
Mulan
Cinderella
Snow White
Aladdin
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Fantasia
Pocahontas

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment