Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"What? It's only Wednesday?!"

This week has been a really good one thus far. But, it's only Wednesday... this week is taking forever! I woke up this morning and almost skipped class because I just wanted to sleep, but I made the right decision and went to class. Then I got some math homework done in the library while waiting for noon to approach so I could go on my lunch date with Justin. After lunch, I went home and took a much needed 3.5 hour nap before math class. Math was pretty easy as usual, but then he started going way faster and throwing in fractions (I'm terrible with fractions) and using words I've never heard before. Math will now be more of a challenge, good thing I have friends like Keine and Zack who can help me out.

I don't know if it was the nap or the fact that I was around Danielle for the duration of it, but I think I may be getting sick. It could be my lack of sleep. But then it could be the fact that my roommate has Strep Throat. Ugh. I'm trying to load up on the Vitamin C and stay out of this room as much as possible so I don't get sick. I absolutely CANNOT get sick right now. I have way too much to worry about with all this Psych stuff AND a paper for WRA due by Feb 1. I guess that's what Thursday afternoon and Friday are for. I mean, I'm not doing any work at all tonight because I'm just too sleep deprived. So I'm going to bed in like, 2.5.

A couple of us Tenor Freshmen and a couple Mello Freshmen have decided that we need to hang out together. So, Sam and I have set up an event so we can do just that. We will be having a "Food Date" in the Union on February 3 at 6:45pm. Hopefully everyone can make it. It's not like we have to work around 60 schedules, only 13. 100% attendance rate is expected.

Well, I'm falling asleep at my computer as I write this, so I should probably hit the hay. Good night, friends!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

1 comment:

  1. I've been noticing in your blog that you too are lacking in the sleep department? I hope this doesn't sound too cliche`, but welcome to college! hehe no but seriously, naps are like my best friend these days; any time I can sneak one in I'm likely to do it. Also, for nights when all nighters are needed, I find red bull to be helpful too. Peace out!

    ReplyDelete