Thursday, February 4, 2010

About Yesterday

I didn't have any time to blog yesterday as it was so busy towards the end, which is when I usually do all my blogging. It started off slow, but then it really picked up around 4:10pm. I'll start from the beginning.

I woke up at 10:30am to have lunch with Jonathan at 11:00am. Lunch was fun, as is everything I do with Jonathan. Afterwards, I went back to my room and was planning on studying for my COM 225 exam, but I wound up on Facebook and then eventually taking a nap. I woke up and left for Wilson at 3:30pm. When I got there, I went to the Dining Services office thing to set up a time for my Compliance Training. That took all of two seconds, so I had to wait in the lecture hall for 25 minutes for Math to start. Speaking of Math, we got our exams back. I did not do well. I made stupid mistakes, but some were legitimately incorrect. Next time will be better, no doubt. Anyway, after Math I went over to the Union to try to get some studying in before our Tenor Mello Freshmen Food Date, but was unsuccessful. I discovered at this "food date" thing that the Mellos are HILARIOUS! They're so cool, hopefully we'll all hang out more. Also in the Union that night was craft night in which there was button-making, so we made a couple buttons. But, I kinda had to skip out early for a study date with Amy. When I got to SnyPhi, Amy said that Danielle and Andy had just gone in, so we ate with them. When Danielle and Andy left, we started cracking down on Psychology. We were very productive and relearned a lot of information for our exams. We left SnyPhi around 10:00 to get Amy's car from the Stadium lot and then go home. When I got back to my room I had to take a little Psych quiz that was due by 11:59pm, so I kinda rushed as I started at 11:00pm. After my quiz, I made the mistake of going on Facebook...for an hour. I left for the library at around 12:47am. I arrived there around 1:10ish, got a breakfast sandwich and cranberry juice, and then commenced the studying of COM 225. I turned on some Frank Ticheli in hopes of tuning out the super loud people in the library, it worked for the most part. I did not leave the library until 4:27am. I got so much done though. On the cold walk home from the library, the Night Owl bus was passing by me and stopped to ask if I needed a ride. Of course I accepted and was home much faster than I would've been had I walked. I pretty much passed out as soon as I got into my room though. It was a very productive night.

P.S. The best song EVER to study to: "An American Elegy" by Frank Ticheli
Do it, you won't be disappointed.

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment