Monday, February 1, 2010

Oops, I Forgot

I totally forgot about blogging this weekend. Oh well, I guess it's time to catch up now.
FRIDAY:
I don't have any classes on Friday so I usually sleep in til forever. But this Friday I had to make up a bunch of Psych homework because I was added in late. So I got up at noon and did that for a few hours. I soon got bored with it though because I've learned it twice before so I just kinda stopped. I also had to go to Keine's room to get a bow and arrow. Sadly, all three of the arrows broke within 5 minutes so it was pretty much useless. So we just went to dinner, at which she made me try Pierogies and Barbeque Chicken Pizza. The latter was good, the former: just not for me. Later that night I went to Jess's apt for a movie night with her. We watched The Hangover and Animal House and did not go to sleep until 4:52am. It was a chill day, but a good one at that.

SATURDAY:
Jess woke me up at noon because she had to go up north to visit her sick uncle. So I was home by like 12:30. Danielle and I were supposed to go to SnyPhi to get our Reefer Madness tickets at this time, but her lazy ass would not get out of bed until 2:30. So, I just did some ChaCha work until she finally got up. Then we took a bus over to SnyPhi, ate some of the "best food on campus", and went to the RCAH Office to get our tickets. We had to wait for 25 minutes for someone to get there, but we got 'em. After finally getting our tickets, we went over to the mall to get some of those card-carrier things and look at shoes. Then we went to the Union to get some food. Justin met up with us there and we sat and chatted for about an hour and a half. Then we convinced Justin that he had to come see Reefer Madness with us. He bought his ticket 4 hours after us and he got a way better seat! What?! Whatev, we still had a great view. Reefer was so funny! I'm glad we went and supported Michal, he was so good (he played my fave president, FDR!). After the show we went back to our room and I attempted to do some more Psych, but failed when I turned on SNL. I tried Psych one last time and ended up on Facebook, as uzsh (that's "usual" without the "ual" haha). I ended up in a convo about my future black husband and alcoholism with Keine. But I had to tear myself away from the computer at 2:30ish so I could wake up early and finish all my Psych.

SUNDAY:
I woke up at noon, showered, and promptly started my Psych hdub. Ok, so I actually checked all my emails and social networking sites first, but then I totally started it. I thought it would take me FOREVER to get all of it done, but because I already knew most of it I could just skip ahead to the quizzes and still pass. I was done by 5:00pm. Just in time to grab dinner in the Brody caf with Justin before heading over to Bruce's movie night. We were the only one's at Bruce's because apparently everyone bailed on him, those jerks. So we stayed and watched Superbad with him before I had to meet Jonathan to go our very first Kappa meeting as active members! The meeting was good but apparently it ran hella-long because the older Actives were getting antsy. And Sam made all of the new Actives little boxes to put our Active Pins in! They're so cute, mine's sitting on my desk lookin' all good and stuff. (Thanks Sam!) So, I left Kappa in a pretty good mood. But when I got back to my room I just got pissed. I don't know why. I just did. And on top of being pissed I had to write a rough draft for a paper that was due the next day. The pissy mood lasted all of two hours. Then I finished my paper (but not really because it was terrible). And I totally forgot that my WRA Professor, Dr.V, wants all of our writings to be typed and printed. So I had to trek to the library at 1:45am to print out a shitty paper. But, on the walk there I was inspired to write my previous post, "MSU, We Love Thy Shadows...". So my Sunday ended pretty great too.

In the end, it was a pretty good weekend. Why did I ever think it was lame? No idea. Well I gotta go meet Justin for dinner now. Bye!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment