Monday, February 1, 2010

The Green-Eyed Monster Sucks

I don't know how I feel about today. I mean, all the events of today were pretty good, but the feelings I had throughout the day were just really weird. I'll talk about the events first and then I'll dive into feelings.

I went to WRA at 8:00am today feeling soo tired. We had a pop quiz on readings that I didn't do, but I still managed to do pretty okay on it. Then we had to turn in our rough drafts for our papers. Mine sucked so bad, I was so ashamed to actually hand that in. Oh well, it's a ROUGH draft, right? Anyway, we got done actually learning about 25 minutes before class is officially over, so Dr.V decided to play an ice-breaker game. We went around the room and said our names and an interesting fact about ourselves. Mine was how I lit both of my hands on fire that one night. Good times, good times. Then we were done, so I went to the library to review for my review for my exam (yes, I meant what I wrote). Then I met Justin in the Union for lunch, as uzsh. I had some time to kill between Justin's departure for class and when I had to be at Dem, so I just Facebooked for awhile. After "chatting" with Zack and Amy for a bit, I headed over to Dem to help Millie with the uniforms. We waited for about 40 minutes for the truck to get there, but it was cool. We got the uniforms hung up in record time though! Then I had to book it to the Union for my study sesh with Keine. We went over a bunch of problems that were going to be on my exam and when we were done I felt very prepared for my exam. But we did kinda take a lot of time to do all that, so I almost had to run to Wilson; I couldn't even stop and talk to Kate when I passed by her on my way there. But I took my exam and I think I did pretty okay on it, with the exception of the problem I had to figure out Simple Interest in. I then went to the Union (again) to chillax before meeting Justin for dinner in Landon. Apparently a bunch of my friends were dining in Landon tonight: me, Justin, Keine, Michal, Jonathan, X, Hannah, and Kim all ate together. Then Hannah, Justin, and I went back to his room to watch Brokeback Mountain (so good). When that was over I met up with Zack and Jess to go to BDubs. Then I came home, threw in some laundry, and promptly called my best friend, Ryan.

The "feelings" thing is kinda weird and you won't understand it because I'm not going to reveal that much. I just want to get it out there. I felt kind of stupid for feeling all pissy last night, but then I let it go and was feeling pretty good. I felt pretty great up until around dinnertime. My old jealous self came out and pissed me off and actually made me a little sad. But I tried not to think about it and just let it go, so the rest of my night was happy again. Then I got home and was reminded and got upset again. So I called Ryan because I hadn't heard from him in 3 WEEKS, which is unacceptable, and because he always knows what to do. I only got to talk to him for about a half an hour because he really needed to sleep, but he really helped a lot. I can't wait for 11:40am tomorrow when I can call him again...and he can help me some more. Anyway, as of right now my emotional status is a mixture of happy and enlightened. I think that's a good state to be in.

Now, tomorrow. I have a review for an exam in COM 225 at 10:20am and then I have PSY 101 from 12:40-2:30pm. Then I'm going to the mall with Danielle to pick her out something to wear for Rush. Then chillaxing before Campus Band. And I think after band, Kate and I (and maybe Jonathan) are gonna go to Late Night (I think she said something about making that a regular thing). Then I get to sleep...or stay up late. It really doesn't matter because my 8 O'Clock WRA is cancelled. But right now I need to go get my laundry and then get to bed. Good night!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment