Thursday, February 11, 2010

Surprise! Great Mood!

It's 3:43am and I'm suddenly in a great mood and just got a burst of energy! So, let me just blog until it passes. lol

I did not blog about Monday OR Tuesday yet. And I still have to write about today. What am I doing with my life? How can I not blog about the great past few days I've had? Guess I'll just have to do it now. :)

Monday: I had class, then I had to go to Wonders for my Compliance Training at 1:00pm. It was so weird not meeting Justin for lunch, as I usually do that on Mondays and Wednesdays. Anyway, I got done with that at around 3:00pm, so I just sat in Wilson until Math started at 4:10pm. After Math, Vicky and I decided to go to the Service Committee meeting to see what that's all about. I'm glad we did that because now I have a better idea of what the committee does. When that was done, I just went back to my room and...did nothing. Why did I do that? No idea. Whatev, it was a good day.

Tuesday: Tuesday was such a good day! I had COM 225, then I went to the Union to grab some lunch really quick before Psych. There, I ran into Danielle and Andy, so that was fun. But, I had to scarf down my food in order to make it to class on time....which I did not do. I was like 5 minutes late, but so were 30 other people, so it's NBD. And because I've learned everything this class is teaching me, I just went on stumbleupon.com and learned a bunch of completely irrelevant but totally interesting facts. haha. Then I went home to rest up really quick before giving blood. Yes, I got to give blood! My iron was the right amount and they didn't even have any trouble finding a vein! Those things are usually a problem for me, mostly the iron thing. I've attempted to give blood 5 times and have only succeeded twice due to low iron and sneaky veins. I'm rambling, sorry, ANYWAY! After donating, I went back to my room to rest for a bit. Then I went to the Union to have dinner with Keine, which was great. We argued about accents and the cause of thunder (which is actually caused by lightning, I was unaware). Then I had to go to Campus Band. That, too, was great. After band, I was supposed to go to Late Night with Kate and Jonathan, but Jonathan had to study for a test. So, Kate and I decided to go back to her house for dinner (Keith made pasta!). Kate, Keith, Sam, Laura, Myc, Sunchips, and I all ate some of Keith's delicious homemade pasta and watched the basketball game. It was a great time. Then Kate took me home, where I attempted to read for my classes the next day. Tuesday was a really great day, I haven't laughed that much in one day in so long. I loved that day. :)

Wednesday aka Today: This was a good day as well. My 8:00am class was cancelled due to the extreme amount of snow we got. So I got to sleep for an extra 4 hours before meeting Justin for lunch in the Union. Lunch was great, as I hadn't seen Justin in what seemed like forever (it was actually only 3 days lol). After lunch, I went back to room and went back to sleep. But, I overslept and was late to my Math class, but only by 20 minutes, so it was ok. I had a quiz, I think I did ok on it. I raced back to my room to shower before meeting the Mello and Tenor Freshmen for another food date at the Union. After eating, we went over to Open Mic night to watch Kristin sing. She was great! We stayed there until about 10:00pm, then Kristin and I walked to Case. I met Zack for Late Night in Wilson, where we ran into Kate (I guess she works Late Night at Wilson lol). We ate and talked and were literally THE last ones to leave the caf. Haha, that always happens with me and Zack. I got back to my room at about 1:00am and discovered my roommate already in bed. I haven't talked to her/seen her all day, it's weird.

Thursday looks like it's gonna be another one of these good days. I have 2 classes spanning from 10:20am-2:30pm. Then I'm free until the Finance Committee meeting at 7:30pm at the Union. When that's done, and if time permits, I'm gonna run over to Landon for PRIDE. We'll be making Valentine's and such! So, Thursday should be fun. Maybe I'll see if Zack wants to grab a late lunch after class; hopefully Shaw will have their delicious "Fish Nuggets"! Seriously, Shaw has really good fish nuggets and fish sliders. I find myself craving those and a pizza wrap from Shaw all the time. It's actually kind of sad. But, I digress.

I also can't wait for this weekend. Zack, Danielle, and I are going to see the Spartan Dischords on Friday night! I love the Dischords, their concerts are so fun. Then my dad is picking me up after the concert so I can get a bunch of stuff Kaitie forgot to bring me and so I can giver her all the stuff she left here from the weekend. Then Saturday I'm thinking about taking my brother, Nick, out for the day and hopefully visiting with Ryan before I go back to school. Saturday night is going to be great fun! I'm coming back to school a day early for the festivities of Saturday night. Then on Sunday I'm going to see Justin and Amy perform in the Concert Band concert at the Wharton Center. And I then have a Kappa meeting at 8:00pm that evening. See? Great weekend too!

But, I DO have class tomorrow morning...rather, in 6 hours. So I should probably go to bed. Good night, everyone! I hope your week is going as great as mine is!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment