Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Crystal Meth! Very nice drug!"

...exclaimed my Psych professor. Hahaha

Today was a little rough for me. I slept through my fave class, in which we were reviewing for an exam. So I hopped in the shower and then went to Psych. I was feeling really down for some reason again, so that's not good. I called Ryan on the way there but we couldn't really talk because there were so many people in my class. I learned more stuff that I already knew in my Psych class. Then I hopped on a bus to go home. Danielle and I went to the Lansing Mall when I got back. We were on a bus longer than we were at the actual mall. The 1 bus is so creepy, I do not recommend riding it...ever. When we got home (4 hours later) I had to rush to get my Tenor and catch a bus to the Union. But the bus took FOREVER to get there so I just walked. But I was too late to meet Justin so I had to go right to Campus Band. I was pissed at this point. Band was great though. Myc and Brad cheered me up. :) Then I went to visit Justin to give him a hug (it's Hug A Gay Day today). Then I went to the Union for some eats and walked home. The rest of the night was pretty good.

I officially hate CATA. I waited forever for that bus to come and it almost made me late. We had to go through ghetto Lansing to get to the mall. There are super creepy people on the 1 bus. And the bus driver from the CATA Station to Brody cut the line off at me, so I had to wait for the next bus. I hate CATA! Oh, and I bought a bus pass today (contradictory?).

Tomorrow is almost guaranteed to be better than today. My 8:00am is cancelled. I'm eating lunch with Jonathan at 11:00am (he has a 12:40 in Conrad soit had to be early-ish). Then I get to chillax until 4:10pm when I have to go to Math. The at 6:45pm, I'm going on a Tenor-Mello Freshmen Food Date. It's going to be great to meet all the Freshmen Mellos! Then at 8:30 I'm meeting Amy in SnyPhi for diner and to study for our Psych exams. Doesn't that sound great? Fo rull.

It is now 1:02am. I don't have to go to bed yet. I might catch up on Grey's and Private Practice. I might do some Psych flashcards. I might read for COM 225. I might just go on Facebook forever. I might do a small arts and crafts project for a select few friends. I just can't decide! I'll figure it out. Deuces!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment