Thursday, February 25, 2010

"C'mon, man! I just wanna go hoooome!"

I'm currently in the hospital. I have recently discovered that I have both gall stones and pancreatitis. Also, I have to get surgery to have my gall bladder removed. Yay. It is currently 3:39am and I have been here since 11:00pm. There's been a lot of waiting. And thankfully, Justin has been here right beside me the whole time. Had it not been for the "suggestion" by Keine that I go to the hospital and get this pain checked out, I would never have found out about these ailments. So, thank you to both Justin and Keine.

I don't want to write anymore tonight because my hand hurts where they put that stupid IV, which is not even in use at this moment. So, I'm done for now. More to come tomorrow when I'm still in the hospital for observations.

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment