Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Update....with Ellie

I haven't blogged in a few days. I am aware of this. I'm kind of okay with it, but kinda not. I have a lot to say, but there's a lot that I can't say. It's complicated. Whatev, here I go. Oh, P.S., there will be a few rants and tangents in this entry, so be prepared.

THURSDAY: Remember how I said I would be super pissed if I missed the class on jealousy? Yeah, well I missed it. I was super pissed. And because I missed my fave class, I was sure as hell not going to Psych. So I didn't go to any classes on Thursday. Oh well. I did other things on Thursday. I slept until about 3:00pm. Then I went to Meijer with Justin because he needed socks and I had to take back my V-neck shirts because they were huge. We were successful in finding these things. Then we went to SnyPhi for an early dinner. I went to Danielle's concert at 7:30pm. It was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was supposed to go to dinner with Kate at 9:00pm on this day as well. But Alexis was coming back in town and getting a bunch of people to go out for dinner with her, so we did that instead. That was fun. Awkward at times, but fun nonetheless. But, I was very shaken and a little upset, so I asked Jonathan if he could come over and talk for a little bit. He said yes, but it'd be awhile because he was doing something. So I decided to start reading my "Columbine" book while I waited. He arrived at around 1:30ish. We talked forever; he didn't leave my room until 6:00am. I loved every minute of it. :)

FRIDAY: Because I stayed up with Jonathan until 6:00am, I slept until 3:00pm. Then I started getting ready for Tenor Toast and dinner. Jonathan and Jack (who were looking very good) met me so we could wait for Chrissy to pick us up. When we got to the Tenor Haus for Tenor Toast, everyone was looking very good and all classed up. Then everyone left for Huddle and Kate, Keine, Laura, and I chillaxed while we waited for our reservation time to come around. We watched Baby Mama and Kate made us some Manicotti (very good). We finally left for PF Chang's around 8:30ish. Now, our reservations were for 8:45pm. We were not seated until 9:30pm...at the earliest. But we did get free appetizers out of our ridiculous wait. PF Chang's was delicious. The dinner was fun, awkward at times (of course), but still pretty fun. Then we went back to the Tenor Haus to enjoy some post-Huddle fun. That was super fun (no awkwardness at all).

SATURDAY: I slept until 3:30ish on Saturday. Then Jill came to visit and stayed the night with me. We went to Noodles with Alexis and some of the other Tenors. That was fun. Then Jess called to ask if I was coming to her Mexican Fiesta later. I told her Jill was here and she told me to bring her, so I did (Justin too). But we had to go back to my room to get Jill's ID. We went over to Jess' apt and stayed there for about 2ish hours. Then we went to McDonalds and were forced to stop and get Jill some Insomnia Cookies. When we got back to my room, we put in Spice World. I love that movie, and now so does Jill. Haha. When we looked at the clock, it was like 2:30am. Jill had to be up by 9:30am, so we went to bed. But, I started thinking about stuff so I stayed up until about 5:00am.

SUNDAY (aka TODAY): Jill and I woke up at 9:00am to go get her ID form the front desk. And Auntie Linda and Uncle Dawson were there at 9:30am to pick her up. I went back to bed at 10:00am. I slept until 5:30pm. That was probably a really bad idea, I'll probably be up forever now. Anyway, I had Kappa at 8:30pm and that lasted forever! We were there until 10:30ish. Afterwards, Jonathan, Kate, and I went to get Late Night in Brody. That was great! We talked about Preseason and marching band a lot. It was a really fun dinner, full of laughs. After dinner(which we did not end until 11:30pm), I came back to my room, watched some of the Olympics, and made some brownie batter for a midnight snack with Danielle. It's now 2:06am. I'm wide awake because I slept until 5:30pm.

Tomorrow is going to be a little busy. I have class from 8-9:50am. Then I'm meeting Justin (and hopefully Alexis) in the Union for lunch at noon. Then I get to chill until Math at 4:10pm. That gets done at 5:30pm, at that time I get to wait for 8:00pm to roll around. At 8:00pm, I'm having dinner with Kate. She gets off work at 8:00pm and I start at 8:30pm, so we're just meeting up. Yes, I finally get to start making money! My first day of work in the caf is tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, but I don't think it'll be too crazy. I won't get off word until close, so I'll be there for a while. Then I get to go home and pass out. Haha. Yeah, that's what tomorrow looks like for me.

The end.

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment